In my hypothesis I thought that the experiment with the least yeast would grow most because the less yeast there is, the more sugar the yeast will get. Compared to if there is more yeast, some yeast might not get any sugar at all. My hypothesis was wrong. The experiment with 6 teaspoons of yeast grew 4.5cm; the experiment with 4 teaspoons of yeast grew 4.7cm, and the experiment with 2 teaspoons of yeast 2.5cm. As you can see, the experiment with 4 teaspoons of yeast grew the most. I think that that is possible because maybe the experiment with 2 teaspoons of yeast wasn’t enough; the experiment with 6 teaspoons of yeast had too much yeast. So, the experiment with 4 teaspoons of yeast grew the most.
My partner and I did all experiment smoothly with not problems. In our experiments the dependent variables were: the amount of sugar we put, amount of yeast we put, and how we measured the yeast. The independent variables were: how much the yeast grew the results, how we poured in the sugar and how we poured in the yeast.
In my opinion the experiment was pretty successful and valid. I we were to change anything I would want to do more trials and find the average so the results are more accurate. I would also have like to stir the sugar in with the water so it would blend better and maybe the yeast would get more sugar.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.